How to Pin Someone on Snap? If you want to know about how you can pin someone on snap then this guide is perfect for you.
After reading this, you will be able to pin someone on snap and also know what pin someone means.
Understanding What “Pin Conversation” Means
You might have heard or seen people over Snapchat and on other social media apps like Twitter and Facebook saying something like the following terms
- pin conversations
- pin individuals
- pinned conversations
and you can’t help thinking about what it means.
This means that the person which is pinned will show on top of all the conversations on any app.
This is done because if someone is having an important conversation with someone or they are someone close to them
More Articles on Nerd or Geeks.
Step by Step instructions for How to Pin Someone on Snap
Pinning someone on snap is very easy and can be done within a few steps on the Snapchat Android or iOS application.
This guide will also help you if you want to know how to pin someone on snap on an android device.
Just follow the below steps in the given order:
- Open the Snapchat application whether you are on an Android device or a device running iOS.
- Go to the chat screen.
- When you are on the chat screen, long press a friend’s name.
- When you do that, a menu will open.
- On the menu, Tap More
- A new menu will open, just a little bit down on the menu tap Pin Conversation.
- The chat with that friend will now be pinned on the top of the page.
Repeat the same steps if you want to pin some other friends.
How to Unpin Someone on Snap
You just learn How to Pin Someone on Snap and now You can also learn how to unpin the pinned friends if you want to do it, to do that follow the below instruction
- On the chat screen of the Snapchat application, Long presses the pinned conversation of the friend.
- When you do that a menu will open.
- Tap Unpin Conversation which will appear on the menu.
How to change Snapchat Pin Icon
There is one more fun thing to do and it is that you can change the icon of the pinned conversations on Snapchat.
It is completely up to do which type of icon you want it to be.
The following steps will show you how to do that
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Go to the setting by pressing the Gear icon on the top right corner.
- Scroll down until you find Manage and Tap it.
- Tap Friend Emojis.
- Tap Pinned conversations in there.
- Then a list will appear which will have a lot of emojis, Select the one you like the most and it will change it immediately.
Once you did that, go back to the chat screen and you will find that the pinned conversations icon has been changed.